Form Builder

Streetlight Reporting Form

Streetlight out in ROCKWOOD? Please call Guelph-Eramosa Township at 519-856-9951.

Streetlight out in GUELPH?

  • If it is a traffic light or light in a park, please call the City of Guelph at 519-822-1750 Ext. 2370.
  • For all other lights, please fill in the form below.

Help us locate the streetlight that needs repair

Please keep in mind that our crews often repair streetlights during daylight hours when the lights are off. For this reason, it is often difficult for us to determine which light needs fixing.

Please provide as much detail as possible so we can identify which streetlight needs attention. 

We may contact you if we are having difficulty identifying the streetlight.

Please answer the following questions:

Is the light blinking on and off?
Does the light stay on all day (24 hours)?
Is the light either too bright or too dim?
Is the light completely out?